Well, it’s official. I’ve finally started blogging. Now seems like a good time since my entire development environment (vSphere with multiple development and test virtual machines) here at a client’s site is DOWN. It’s not my fault this time, I swear! So I’m starting on my blog backlog while they work on getting it restored. Here’s a list of a few topics I’m going to be covering:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Dependency Injection (StructureMap, Unity, Ninject, etc.)
- Windows Identity Foundation (single sign-on, claims-based federated authentication, OpenID, etc.)
- Windows Azure
- Team Foundation Server
- Web Deploy
- Mobile Web Development with jQuery Mobile
- Enterprise Architecture – I’m going to do a whole multi-post series documenting a distributed, scalable enterprise architecture integrating all of these badass technologies
If any of these topics interest you, I encourage you to check back soon!
I’m also going to be posting a lot of information to Twitter @nickpatterson so check me out there as well.